1. “For what it’s worth, I thought we would’ve died years ago.”
2. Once the basic necessities of life were covered they simply deemed new things ‘necessities.’ There’s no overcoming our gathering nature, always on the hunt for something better than we have—even if what we have is paradise.
3. Always sing when it’s dark, the legends say, songs of grand adventure and heroic deeds to barter safe passage from the Night.
4. He learns quickly that food is at the heart of every conversation, even if it’s not obviously so.
5. It’s a shared world built on DVD extras and deleted scenes that grows and twines itself among a fandom that embraces the impossible.