1. “‘Never’ is an impossibility,” the demon snarled, “choose again how you wish to die.”
2. Thunder rumbles behind them as the storm builds, spawning towering black thunderheads that chase them down the empty highways.
3. Anyone can wish on a star– I’m the only one who can wish on the silence beyond them.
4. Desk jobs eat your soul, coffee break by coffee break. Sure retail isn’t much better, but at least I’m going to go down fighting.
5. “Dream me a dream,” the starship said as it wound it’s way into his brain. “It gets so empty out here in the dark and all I can hear are the screams.”