1. “Relax, take a deep breath, and focus on the man you want to kill.”
2. She teetered on the edge of the story, where the lies stopped and the fairy tales began.
3. It was tiny, more of a pony than a horse, and when it caught her watching brief yellow fractals of annoyance danced down it’s side.
4. Sure, cheaters never prosper, but quitters don’t have 4am swim practice.
5. You need power to stop and power to get going, but once the ship is aimed in the right direction space is pretty forgiving of an empty tank.