1. You know how they say youth is wasted on the young? Well they’re lying.
2. Two plus two is never four, not since they lost the ability to measure– now it’s all guesstimation and “more or less” which drives the engineers to tears.
3. Blue shadows mark out the days as the dim second sun creeps closer to the horizon.
4. It takes a while to explain the concept of paperwork; the idea of working without creating is so foreign that translators scramble to bridge the cultural divide.
5. The screams echo off the cavern walls, reflecting and refracting until it sounds like a hundred people are dying all around them.