1. Murder wasn’t the easiest way to apologize, but she thought he’d appreciate the sentiment.
2. He’d realized how big dinosaurs were, at least on an intellectual level, but he still froze when the first of the sauropod herd ambled into view.
3. Being Queen wasn’t as easy as she’d thought it would be. There were less fancy balls and pretty dresses and more castle management meetings and diplomatic etiquette lessons.
4. Zero gravity stations were generally unmanned, few people adapted well enough to stay on them for long and the supply ships on those lonely rim orbits only came by every few years.
5. “Couldn’t you at least pretend you were happy?” His father sighed. “It was a generous offer– There’s more to life than the mountains.”