This was originally part of the And the Number of the Counting Shall Be Six post, but I needed more room for the tree…
I was tagged by Kamalia of Kamalia et Alia to play in the Sixth Challenge started by Gnomeaggedon of Armaggedon’s Coming!
…And if you think that’s a lot of links for one sentence, just wait until you see the tree of other participants! Mwahaha
The challenge itself is pretty simple:
- Go into your image folder
- Open the sixth sub-folder and choose the sixth image.
- Publish the image! (and a few words wouldn’t hurt, though I dare say I couldn’t stop a blogger from adding a few words of their own).
- Challenge six new bloggers.
- Link to them.
But my image folders have a lot more than just WoW in them, which is where I hit a roadblock. So here’s the results– click to embiggen.Sixth Picture from Sixth Folder under My Pictures
A napping Dex (my cat, who passed away in December) She was named for the GURPS/D&D stat for lo, I am a geek.
Sixth Screenshot under My Main, sorted by date
Not actually my main, who is a Night Elf Druid… but close enough. Huzzah for Trolls! 😀
Sixth Screenshot under the Leader of my Dual-boxing Main Pair, sorted by date.
Fire Good, Tree Bad!
Sixth Picture from the My Pictures folder
Ah glory days of Alt.Comics.Fan-Fiction, how I miss thee!
Sixth Picture from my Model Horse folder, just ’cause!
1 inch tall horses FTW 😀 (Yes I paint those. Yes I am crazy. *solemn nod*)
The Bloggers I’m Tagging
As far as I can tell these folks have not yet been tagged… (see tree below!)
- Logtar of WoW Stuck : The Story of A Casual Tank in Azeroth
- The Gamer’s Fridge (drool! :D)
- Heavy Wool Bandage
- Lissanna of Restokin
- Arielle or Reesi or Tangedyn at The Inconspicuous Bear
- … I give up, I can’t find anyone else! >.< ;; I blame the addictive nature of this meme. *solemn nod*