This little gal was an Add-a-Foal for custom Saddlebred (Cirrus Spissatus), both of which were done in a faux-charcoal coloring (see reference pic). Since I didn’t have a working airbrush at the time I used pastels to try and mimic the overspray that was found on many of the older Breyer models.
Not much else to say about this little guy, him and his mother were an interesting attempt—but I think if I try again I’ll make sure to get more reference pics so I can try and match the odd shading. The flat black really doesn’t match the contour shading in the original and I’m not quite sure how to pull it off. *pokes model*
This little guy was named after the fact and is named for clouds with a curl that reminded me of his flipped tail. If I can track down his ‘real’ name, I’ll come back and update this page.