1. “Faith, Charity, Temperance– the Madison’s really need to stop naming their girls after virtues, it doesn’t work.”
2. Other people might have passed him by, but she was feeling charitable. And that was how her Wednesday went from ‘good’ to ‘@!#%@#!’ in roughly forty seconds.
3. This would be the deciding moment of her career, unless, of course, it wasn’t… and then she really wasn’t sure what to do next. There were no second tries at masterworks.
4. “Can’t we work this out?” He dodged as a larger chunk of what-ever-it-had-been fell off with a wet thud. “You’re being unreasonable!”
5. Quests, as a rule, rarely ended peacefully, but she was determined to make this one an exception.