1. There are no seasons here, nothing but the migration patterns of the local wildlife even hint that there is any solar orbit at all.
2. Push does finally come to shove, but everyone’s disturbingly polite and diplomatic about things while people are dying to prove a point.
3. It never rains, per se, the fog just gets thicker and thicker until water condenses on every available surface.
4. Angels don’t sing, not where we can hear them at least. You only know they’re coming into range when your bones begin to hum and your ears pop under the pressure.
5. “If you could have anything what would it be?”
“That’s a stupid question and I plead the fifth.”
“That’s not the point.”
“Incriminating me very damned well is the point, and what I want is none of your bleeping business anyway.”
“… Did you just get bleeped?”
“Yes, now bleep off and let me out of this bleeping room.”