1. So this is how the world ends, with a sort of hiccup and the sound of someone making tea.
2. Life is rarely about the large choices, but the truth is it doesn’t have to be– mountains can be moved with spoons as well as bulldozers.
3. Dragons were as old as the bedrock, put in place when the world was first formed from the mists. Performing tasks understood only by the First Men and continuing on their slow methodical paths around the world.
4. “Think about it like this, if we don’t go we won’t die.”
“Okay, I really don’t think that’s as inspiring as you want it to be.”
5. The tree arcs out from the cliff, branches littered with tiny lavender flowers and wide waxy green leaves shaped like hands folded in prayer.