1. Dogs are good at keeping track of times of the day, but not so much with days of the week– which is where the problem started…
2. Hatching Day was actually more of a hatching week, with clutches starting to crack shell on the third new moon of the year and running well into the waning moon.
3. There were no WalMarts in space, but there Company ships that traced flattened parabolas across the sky. Restocking rockets met them along the way, pushed faster than flesh could bear and oblivious to anything in their path.
4. Wishes were heard and answered by the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee, with special attention given to fish related appeals.
5. Insanity was infectious, spreading from Hive to Hive in a fractal pattern of death.