1. Fate is just as often kind as unkind, but tragic endings make for better press.
2. A writer’s job is never done– which is why, at some point, the editor has to duct tape them to the chair and take away the pen.
3. It would be lying to say a hush fell over the forest because the sharp sudden silence is anything but ‘hush’.
4. Fast Food drive-through is a lot like Russian roulette, most of the time you’ve got a pretty good chance of getting what you ordered more or less in the condition you anticipated, but every so often you end up with a bag with two fish sandwiches, some neon green carbonated soda, and no fries.
5. I’m a wave upon the ocean/I’m a cloud upon the sky/A tree lost in the forest/though my memories are lies.