1. It’s odd how life is rarely about those big important choices, but hinges on the small stupid choices you didn’t even realize were choices until it was too late.
2. History 131 was much more interesting when your teacher was an Immortal.
3. Watch enough movies and you think fantasy worlds are full of horse-equivalents and pseudo-dragons, when in fact the most common recognizable critters are rats.
4. “Think of it as practice for saving the world!”
5. Sometimes I think life is defined by the distance between what you want and what you need.